Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's nearing 2am and I'm still reading up on the instructions in my lab manual to prepare for a 6hrs-long lab session tml! or rather.. later at 9.30am!

It's been the 2nd week of school yet I'm still abit blur about school work, mostly cuz the electives which I'd be taking is sort of not yet confirmed and worst of all, I left my Year 1 Chemistry notes at home. I couldn't do my tutorials properly because I need references for the knowledge which I had happily thrown aside during the 3 mths holiday. I need to settle things down by next week. Afterall, I'm quite sure and afraid I wont be getting the electives that I want to take le. =(

I attended my 1st 한국어 Level 2 tutorial today. It was a different tutor teaching this time round and gosh! her accents are really different from Agnes 선생님. As usual, she asked each of us a question after she called out our name during attendance-taking. I was momentarily stunned because I couldn't catch her words or rather her accent. The way she speaks is like so naturally, as if chatting with her friends. I know we're supposed to learn it that way, but it's just that we are used to listening to clearly-pronounced words in level 1.

Well, in any case, I've made my choice to take the elective and so I shall work harder and practice speaking more often. Hopefully, I wont do badly for the exams.

Hmm, lots of things had taken place throughout the week. There were trainings for the contestants everyday. I'm glad that tml(Fri) will be a rest day for us. I'll be attending my 1st band practice in NIE band. Kinda anxious + look-forward + lost + excited... aiya it's all kinds of mixed feelings lah. Just hope that I'll meet nice ppl and make friends over there.
Angeline had also officially moved into Hall 8. although we din make it to becoming roomies, but still it's nice that we're staying so close and can meet up for meals more often now. She's staying just 2 levels above me in my block. And and! I've got a nice roomie. =D

There's an official blogsite for Hall 8's D&D which we'll be done updating soon. So in future, I'll do most blogging about the pageant trainings over there. Nothing special for now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home