Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woke up at 12.10pm today and realised I'm late! Supposed to meet Angeline for lunch at 12.30pm so I quickly washed up, changed and chionged to TM.

We had Swenson's for lunch and then went to Yamaha where I checked out the pricings for the different models of flute. Hope to get one real soon after I've compare prices with other brands.

I need to complain about NTU's hostel accomodation system!

Angeline and I were discussing on being roomies since Sockz will not be getting back our same room for the next sem. So I called up the hall office and ask whether it's possible for me to apply for same room as next yr's freshie or not. Then the person told me it's not possible at all because a senior can only apply as roomie with a freshman only if the freshie is the sibling !!!(in this case, my younger sis) I totally see no logical explanantions for this rule lah! Younger sibling can, friends cannot? WTH! WHY????

I'm super worried that I'll have to stay with some Miss bitchy/noisy/messy freshie next yr.
Or even worst! with AH TIONG!!! OMG!


I can only pray hard for my worries to be uncalled for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home