Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008


The Zoo experience with Dear was terrific!
Last Sunday, we began our excursion by bus from Tampines to Woodlands, then from Woodlands to the Zoo. Dear was chanting on this zoo song which till now, kept on ringing in my head. LOL!!!

We're going to the zoo zoo zoo, how about you you you...


Dear was possessed by Steve Irwin...o.O

I super hate the Babirusa (pig), there's so smelly that it's no wonder that nobody's at their exhibition area at all. However, I managed to endure the smell and capture their loving moment. Hahha!

We saw the feeding of the White Tigers and the Hippos!

I think the tigers are so 可怜,they're so huge in size and yet they're resticted to such a comparatively tiny compound to move around. I'll go crazy if I were them.



We also managed to get good seats for the Asian Elephants' show...


And the Splash Animal Show... look at the cute penguins. Happy Feet!!!

We sat on the 2nd row and ended up a lil' drenched by the splashing of the seals.

I love the cute little chimpanzee clinging tightly onto its mummy's back. So TINY!

Baby peacock with mummy...

Dear & I with cute lil' pony bonsai...


It was a fun day despite the lousy food at the Zoo, missing out on my giraffe, the scorching hot sun and the rain shower towards the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home