Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


I've been unwell for the past 3 days with flu and sore throat.


Have been telling myself not to procrastinate, gotta tidy my room soon, but whenever I feel like packing up I'll feel real giddy. When I'm feeling slightly better, I'll have the urge to watch tv instead. Lazy pork...


So anyway, my old-time buddies and I attended my first good-friend's-wedding last Sunday, which was held at the Park Hotel in Orchard. It was my first time witnessing the solemnization ceremony of a couple but like most of my friends, we had a lot to complain about the guy who witness their marriage. He's like so not professional!
Jeffrey-the-groom was kept busy the whole while so didn't really have the chance to congratulate him in person. But still, I'm sure he noes the 8-of-us is always wishing for him the best and he'll always be the bandit that we first knew him as. :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home