Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, June 27, 2008

I got my pay today!

However, I must refrain myself from wasting it away. My plan is to save up for a flute, something which I've been yearning to own for many years already. All along I thought it was not that necessary since I've been assigned to one of it when I was in the school band.

Anyway, I went shopping with Dear in town, hoping to get a casual dress but nth really caught my eyes. Still, I was so happy that Dear bought me a star necklace which I love alot. He got more shopping loots than me though. Haha.

Results for the special semester has been released. I did fine for Korean so I'm considering taking Level 2. Not sure when but probably not this coming semester as I'm saving the timeslot for my food chemistry concentration. Pray hard that I get that module!!! =S


Ahh....


Looking forward to my next shopping trip! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home