Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm still hunting for a temp job!

Must be paying above $7, not working in the sun, not on weekends and not too far. Best is if can sit down one! LOL! I'm really asking too much right.. No lah these are just ideal conditions.. Reality is another thing when a suitable job is available.

I went for an interview yesterday. The job advertisement stated bridal boutique looking for photography model. I thought.. Hmm.. should be quite decent-paying lah. Went for the interview, in the end found out the job's actually through I-Models International model agency. So dumb lah! I'm want to earn money then spend, not spend money before earning back!

And so.. I wasted an hour or so listening to that lady who interviewed me complain about her work and personal life and explaining the package to me. I so wanted to ask her to stop yakking and just let me go but that would have been so rude.

Met mummy for facial at Orchard after that before I had dinner with Jas and Ade.
It was my first time eating at Waraku Japanese Pasta Restaurant and it's not bad. I'll definitely go back and try other dishes. They offer a wide selection of mouth-watering-looking pastas!

After dinner, we played a few rounds of game in the arcade. And because we had this sudden impulse to sing, we went kbox-ing till midnight before Dear came to fetch us home!
We had supper at Bedok 511. BBQ Chicken Wings!!! ^^

My throat feels sore now. It's always better to go kbox with more than 3 ppl. Otherwise, we'll always be rotating the mics around so often that each one don't get enough time to rest their voicebox. Haha. Hopefully can recover soon cuz' it's gonna be Ktv again this coming Sat with Uni peeps.


I'm enjoying this holiday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home