Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's a cold cold day today and it had been raining almost continuously here at Tampines.

Went over to Tampines Mall with mummy to buy some stuffs before having dinner with the family at Din Tai Fung. It's such a coincidence that I chanced upon Jiesi and Justin who were queuing up too. I finally saw her after almost a month.

There was a firework display tonight by Korea. Didn't have any plans to watch it with friends or so as I really wanted to spend some time with my family after being so busy with hall activities for the past whole week.

Dinner and Dance is coming exactly 1 week later and I'm getting rather worried of the tight schedule which we're faced with. Another modelling session, gown-fitting session and several dance trainings for the contestants to go. Please let it all go well. Just another one more week and all of us would regain our freedom! LOL!!!

Hmm, I'm still down with cough. Had already seen doctor in school and taken MC for yesterday night's band practice as I'd have difficulty blowing flute and coughing the same time. Hopefully I'll get entirely well soon within this week. Not sure if I'll have to skip next week's band practice also due to the full dress rehearsal for DnD.

难得 4B is having a class gathering, but because the BBQ will clash with DnD night, I'll have to give it a miss. Damn sad! Can't get to see all the 老朋友! Moreover, the 8ofus will be having dinner on the day after DnD too, I just hope that I'd be able to attend it. =S


Oh well... I've just updated DnD's blog again...

http://www.hall8dnd0708.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home