Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

This week's timetable had been rather slack so far. I've officially arranged a 4-day week timetable!!! Muahahaha!

As this is the 1st week after the add/drop period, things are only just beginning to fall into place. I've added a prescribed elective which I haven't attend the 1st 2 lectures before. Tml will be the 1st time.. hopefully it's not too tough to follow.

Past few days were quite normal. It was lessons, lunch, lessons, dinner, pageant trainings, wash-up, do work, sleep almost everyday. Today, we were supposed to bring the contestants down to SHINE model agency at Dohby Ghaut. I could have been free since Wednesday is my off-day, yet I had to go back to lab to finish up last friday's Chemistry experiment. So I didn't manage to accompany them for the session.

There was ice-cream for Hall supper just now and a few performances by the hall's Sing & Strum members, as well as recruitment for Hall 8 Cheerleading Team. I've just finished shower not long ago, gonna find some food then start work le.

Tml is NTU's Union Day, so lesson b4 2.30pm will be cancelled. Will be meeting friends for lunch before our language classes. Oh yah... Korean level 2 is really complicated... =S


But I will persevere... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home