Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Viva Las Vegas



It was SPMS 1st ever Dinner & Dance held at Carlton Hotel on 21st Feb'09.



The venue was rather nicely decorated and there was a cocktail party served before the actual dinner. Charis and I missed it though as we arrived just before the dinner commence. Luckily we were in time for the table shot. The backdrop is really beautiful with the glittery looking waterfall. Such a pity that the photo turns out blur.

Didn't really take many photos of the pageant contest going on. Partly because we were sitting a distance away and wasn't really a good spot to take nice photos. And also, busy with the food.

We managed to get some group shots with our clique during the interval between the performance.




Crowning of our SPMS Princess... which goes to Jayne! Afterall, she's the one we're there to support!










Finally, our chance to take a shot with the gong zhu. =)
The dinner ended quite late and we decided to go for a game of pool before calling it a day. I would have stayed out late with them if not for my tuition the next day. Anyway, it's nice to be attending such dinner and dance with my SPMS clique for the 1st time. Seeing some of them dress up so nicely on a rare occassion is definitely an eye opener.

I am thankful for this group of friends.. They have definitely brought joy and made a difference in my uni life. ^^

Thanks to lucky number 0009, I won an Altec Lansing speaker from the lucky draw!



Now I can play loud music directly from my ipod! So convenient! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home