Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yesterday was the last NIE band practice for GE students before we take a break for the semestral exams. Assesement's on 27th Nov, I'm so not prepared.. Gosh..

Anyway, band practice will resume on the 28th Nov to prepare for the concert on the 27th Decemeber. I will miss playing in band after that. I might probably continue playing in the band except that I wont take it as an elective module next time round. Haha. I just wanna enjoy the fun of it. Having to take it for assessment and grading is stressful. I think it's hard to get A. Hopefully I'll get at least a B/B+. Hehe.

Studied with friends at SPMS building today. I've been having vegetarian food for lunch everyday, so Wee Jian bought us fast food from JP and I had my KFC! Lol.

Hmm, wasn't VERY productive but thanks to Ms Hui's teaching. I finally understand MO theory. Haha. At least the trip to school was fruitful afterall.

We left school at bout 730pm and I waited 20+ mins for the internal chartered bus which I later realised was no longer in service at that hour. And so I ended up feeding mosquitoes while I waited for a cab. There was practically no other human being in sight (probably cux Canteen B was closed). Not sure about other kind of beings lah... For a moment I started thinking what I should do if some b*n*l*h ran towards me and attack me. Haha. I realised I really wont know what to do man.

Run? My calf was experiencing cramp the night b4 and was still hurting. Fight back? Haven eat dinner.. no strength. Scream? No one was in the proximity. Haha. But luckily this is Singapore.. a cab finally appeared in sight and it cost me $4.35 to cab from South Spine to Canteen 2 to pack my dinner. Quite dumb lah, but if I were to walk there, I dunno how long I would have taken man, somemore my calf was still hurting, can't walk fast..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home