Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Met up with Wanyi and Jiesi after school yesterday and we went to town to shop and eat. It's always nice to catch up once in a while and just slack the day away.

I'm totally in a holiday mood now... looking forward to recess week next week. But guess what.. There's alot of work to be done and 3 tests to study for! I need to control myself and stop occupying my daily schedule by going out.

Slept till 2.30pm today. Omg. Such a waste of time. Had just settled some very miscellaneous stuffs. Going to start my lab report now. Still wondering if I should stop attending NIE band practices since I'm really behind time due to my poor time management. But abit bu she de to give up playing in band.. Hais will see how it goes tml.


Anyway, an interesting news for the 8ofus who might happen to chance upon my blog:

Lao Jeff has went to Korea to find "you-know-who" LOL! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home