Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, February 6, 2009

It's now raining cats and dogs here in NTU. I'm still in hall, going to study a little for the 1st mid-term test on monday, before going for band practice later at 7.30pm.

School's been fine so far this semester, thursday is my free day. =D I haven't been staying in hall much until last monday as hall activites start to liven up. Modules are getting so much tougher this sem and labs reports are driving me crazy! I'm sure it's doing the same to all CBCsian.

The Chinese New Year festive passed so quickly and now, it's already February 2009! Life is too beautiful and precious to pass by so quickly, so busily. I hope things will slow down.. more time to fully appreciate and absorb every wonderful moment. In a blink of the eye, I'm pretty sure I'll start reminiscing uni life after I graduate 2.5 years later.

I've just received the outcome of my Global Summer Studies application to Korea. Negative. I guess that'll motivate me even more to work more diligently and consistently to get better results in exam and pull up my GPA! I'll try again next year. Meanwhile, it seems sort of a confirm thing that the CBC clique is going to Taiwan. Yeah.. we're going to Taiwan! should start to plan things soon. =)

Something to look forward to for now... meeting the 8ofus and some others for Azimah's farewell party tml. I always love gatherings with the 8ofus. Shall update soon. I guess.

=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home