Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, October 17, 2008

I just came back from band practice. I could say it's a fruitful session today cuz we played quite a few pieces and I really enjoyed myself. Life's good when you start appreciating everything that's happening. =D

It's hall 8 supper hop tonight! Whereby the eighters travel from place to place for supper at different locations. I heard the places are mostly in the east this yr, places like simpang bedok, bedok 85, geylang etc. Food! but well, didn't join them since I had to attend band. Heard that not many people are going anyway, so ... not very gian. Haha.

It's been a fine day today except for the fact that I was actually 3hours late for Lab work.
3 hours! No joke. I'm really immuned to my alarm clock liao la.. I remember snooz-ing my hp and alarm clock, but I didn't realised that it was already 11.30am until roomie shouted my name upon knowing I was late. But thanks to my dear friends who offered me a portion of their yield so at least I had something to hand in, though I'm still worried bout my attendance not being taken.

But you know wad, it's nice to know that my friends are sweet enough to call me when I did not turn up for lab in the morning. A total of 18 missed calls.. Nice leh.. ^^

Hehe, it's gonna be a busy weekend. Organic Midterm test 2 on Monday!
If i fail again this time, I no hope le...

Prays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home