Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's home sweet home now!

Papa came to fetch me after band practice and gave a ride to a few other hall mates who are staying in Tampines too. After dropping them off, we went to Kembangan for supper!
I super love supper with my family. It's an opportunity to catch up on things that happened over the week, esp when I'm staying in hall not at home. Haha. Bonding!

...

It's been a long day today. But I shall gladly announced that this is the very 1st time I completed IR analysis on the actual day of the experiment itself. LOL. This may sound dumb but I always have to go back to lab again on the following Wednesday(even though it's my free day) to finish up IR analysis, because I usually do not have enough time to queue for the IR machine by the time I obtained my experimental product. However, I'm like forever so clumsy. I broke three things today! Broke a small pipette, a test tube and a drying dish cover..meaning marks deducted on lab behaviour liao loh.. I'm a lab hazard!

Band practice was fine! The song played are quite nice and finally not so tough pieces, except for Star Wars. So many odd rythmn..especially when flute's part isn't the melody. I hate the song man... And I realised that flute section is one of the slackest section. When it was time for sectionals, I could hear all other sections practising the pieces together as a section. Yet, it was like free and easy + resting time for the flute section. LOL.


Ok.. I'm feeling the effects from my lack of sleep after rushing my lab report till damn late last night. Shall dig into my lovely bed soon. 温暖的被窝。。。


주말 잘 보내세요!

Have a nice weekend everyone!


Good night! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home