Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It was a rare occasion to meet up with these good O'primary school buddies on tuesday during our recess week.

We went to sing ktv at TeoHeng. It was my 1st time singing k at tt place and turns out it is not bad afterall. It's located at Katong Shopping Center. We sang for 3 hours and the total charge is only $18! Of cux with this rate, they do not serve food and drinks lah. But it's cheap thrill for our ktv kicks. =) not bad not bad..

I was supposed to meet them in bedok at 11.30am, but when I first open my eyes and stare at clock: 11.29am. so late lah! But luckily they planned time for lunch, so the diff was tt I had my lunch at home before joining them lo. They started singing at 1pm but I reached only at bout 1.40pm+ I NEED to kick this late habit of mine.

Nevertheless, I super enjoyed the time out with them!



Interior of the TeoHeng ktv room, quite small but enough to accomodate 4 of us. Doesn't look very run-down too...



After singing we went to this small dessert shop for some sweet treats before having Katong Laksa nearby.







The mango pudding which XT introduce us. It was quite nice, not too sweet and the texture is rather special. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home