Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to Mie Lin!


It was Mie Lin's birthday yesterday and so today, we had a mini belated celebration over dinner at JP's Pizza Hut.

It was a typical meal yet I find it really enjoyable. It's the company that matters! =D

The service at this Pizza Hut outlet is great. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Upon knowing we are going to celebrate friend's bday, they offered to set the ambience by dimming the light while they brought out the lighted cake as a surprise for her, and they even played the birthday song. Haha. It was really nice.



Mie Lin with her Bday Cake...er muffin! Hehe..


Classic.

Birthday girl feeding me!

Me & Hui Shan

Charis & I!

(hopefully she wont kill me for posting our 丑照!)

We went to the arcade after dinner and played DAYTONA! Just nice.... 8 of us people, fits nicely into the 8 cars... and I came in 2nd!!!! Hahaha! I can't believe I trashed 2 of the guys. =X

And we also played this Jap drumming game, cute but difficult to play well. Haha.



I was eyeing this piece of "bread plushie" in one of the giap-giap machine! But didn't try my luck though cux I thought the chance of getting it is super slim. Haha. I still think of it now.. cux it's so cute!

Anyway, we decided not to go home yet, so we ended up buying alcohol from 7-11 and went drinking at the park near MieLin's house and HTHT! Haha!

I'm still feeling the effects of alcohol now though I drink very little, but I guess it's cux I was already tired to begin with. Don't think I'll be studying anything at all so shall sleep soon. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home