Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I skipped all my lectures today and went studying with my friends instead.

We found a cozy little study corner at the sch of MAS and spent the whole afternoon there. Despite so, I felt it wasn't a very fruitful day since I didn't learn much things. There're just some topics that we find it hard to study. The notes are too simplified but the text book is way too wordy! Yes... I'm talking about Chemistry.. My favourite...............

Well, Korean listening test coming up on this Thursday and I certainly hope I won't screw it up again like I did for the 1st test! 10%!!! Following will be Inorganic Chem test II next Monday and Crime & Punishment test next Thurs. Haiz.. Hopefully after the tests we'll be able to go for a shopping trip! Haha! I need some retail therapy!


Back at hall, there was a super belated celebration for the Mid-Autumn Festival just now, combined with Art & Cultural group introduction programme. Seriously, I dun understand why they are still celebrating mid-autumn festival when the actual date has already passed like more than 2 weeks ago?????? Even the moon has become half-moon! 真是没意义! But I'm glad that at least the performances by the Sing & Strum and Jam Band are enjoyable. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home