Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

早睡早起身体好!

Sleeping early does indeed make one feel better and more energetic the next day. Last night I slept at 2am, (it IS considered early for hall life) and woke up at 10am this morning to have breakfast with Angeline before she went for lesson while I camped in my room to study.

Yeah, as usual, Wed is my free day. Although I didn't finish my previous lab experiment on last Fri, but I didn't feel like going back to lab since I couldn't do IR analysis without my compound. The experiment is a failure!

So anyway, stayed in my room to study for Inorganic test which is next Monday and to prepare for my 한국어 듣기 시험 tml!!! No joke, it IS POSSIBLE to prepare for a language listening test. Hais. I dun wanna screw up again..

Attended the very first DnD main comm meeting after dinner and decided on the theme for next year's DnD. It's gonna be "Villian".. Hmm.. -.- not sure whether it will change again but more or less confirmed. It's a interesting theme but I predict the girls are gonna crack their brains on deciding how to dressed to the theme.


OK. Back to studying for the korean test... JY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home