Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday's a late day at school!

I've just had my dinner after I came back from the crime & punishment lecture, which supposedly ends at 8.30pm. The lecturer really speaks like a machine gun. Trust me on that. I don't remember having a moment of peace and silence, xcept' for during the 12mins break. yeah.. don ask me y, but 12mins.. haha.. weird timing right.

I woke up at 11.30am this morning and went to school for lunch with the CBC ppl before attending tutorial.

Korean listening test 2 was so SO much easier than test 1. Test 1 was basically dictation, we had to write down exactly the conversation which was spoken in the recording. If you never study, means most of the words can't write or maybe don't even understand what they're talking about. So after the 1st test, I learnt my lesson and studied hard for this 2nd one. YET! the 2nd test was entirely MCQ! Grr.... no dictation at all. -_-" I feel like I've prepared for nothing cux everyone's sure gonna score high.

After the korean class, Mie Lin called and told me they were queuing to get back Organic Chem test 1. The point is......we have to get back our own paper from the professor PERSONALLY! Like one-to-one you know!?! I was so horrified. My initial though was to run away, just don't bother getting back the paper cux' I knew I flung the test badly. I know it. 真的没有脸去见他。
But no choice lah, I guess I had to go. Just in case he call out my name during lecture just to return me. That would be worst x1000000 lah! But as expected, my score is just slightly more than a single digit, out of 100 marks.

Prof asked if I did studied for it, gave me advices and told me I need to work alot alot more harder. He's reaction was better than I'd expected. I tot he would shout at me instead or discourage me etc. I'm glad that he didn't.... And I also know I really need to work harder. =(

Only 34 more days to exams! Ok, I'm not the one doing the countdown, I just got it off my coursemate's msn nick. LOL. So, anyway, exams are just round the corner and yet there are like endless tests and assignments coming up the next few weeks. I need more time!

I feel so deprived of real entertainment.. movies, shopping, TV!, swimming, etc etc... -.-

What I'm gonna do now, is to really try and have a quick shower, and get down to doing my lab report before tml's lab... zZzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home