Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, October 3, 2008

My blog has been rotting for a month now!


So many things had happen yet so little time to keep track of them. I feel like I'm always busy over nothing and yet everything. Furthermore, with facebook now, it's much more easier to upload the pictures than to blog. Pictures speak a thousand words,don't they? LOL! But of course, the 亲切感 is there when you read a blog instead of just pictures.

Well, just an update for friends who hasn't seen me for a few hundred years and miraculously are STILL reading this rotting blog of mine, nothing much has changed. Except for the fact that I've cut my hair into a shorter length (yes, I DID), I became shorter (I dunno why =[ ) and I've darker eye rings for now.

Year 2 workload is definitely heavier and TOUGHER. Very dry and technical indeed. I'm really struggling cux I didn't have a good foundatio of my organic chemistry in Year 1. Yada yada, for those who think that organic chem is fun and easy to study, it IS so up till JC level. Now? I dunno why I'm even attending lecture for when I can't even catch up with everything that the lecturer is teaching. Might as well self study and self meditate at hall/home right? OTOT.

Ok, to be fair, not everyone in CBC is that cham lah. Just that I'm a big procrastinator and I always don't feel the drive to get my chemistry right. 40 more days to doomsday! Not that I enjoy counting down to exams, I just took it off my friend's msn nick. Haha. Time to work hard. It's now or never. I can't imagine my GPA going low low low... ='(

Hmm, I shall stop ranting before this entry gets long, dry and boring. It's true, how many people actually read blogs? As in really reading the post... most just look at the pictures.


So anyway, on Wednesday, it was supposed to be a few of the 8ofus celebrating Jiesi's 20th Bday. However, at the very last moment, thngs cropped up with the rest and it ended up being a Gf's day out.






We had lunch at Jack's Place and we actually sat there for 2 hour plus! No joke. There's just so much for us to catch up on. Many of our neighbouring tables had customers coming in later than us but finished up and left while we're still there. Haha.


Birthday gal with birthday cake! Finally hit the Big 2!

Make 20 wishes and blow out the candles!

After the meal, we walked around Marina Square and came across this machine with super cute catch inside! It's like you have to scoop up the doll doll and land them onto the platform, once it gets crowded up there, the doll doll will drop and... it's yours!


Sesame Street cuties!!!

I was aiming for the yellow "Big Bird" which just didn't fall off and I gave up on the 5th try. It's addictive and I had to control myself. Before that I was sorta exclaiming excitedly while playing it, and I actually didnt realise there was a crowd forming around the machine. LOL!

My cutie ELMO!

I got it on the 2nd try, lucky me eh? Haha!!!


I'm heading to bed soon... 6hrs of lab + 3hrs band practice tml. Or rather later...

It's gonna be a long day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home