Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Forensic Science Mid-Term!

I took my first ever Forensic Science mid-term test today!

Even though the exam format was in MCQ, but it didn't turn out to be as easy as everyone thought it'll be.

I mean.. MCQ is really 50-50. Either get it right or wrong.

There were questions on case studies and techniques of Forensic Sciences.
But the real interesting part of the paper is where we have to answer questions by investigating a crime scene acted out on paper.
That's also the more difficult part of the questions tested.

Interesting eh? But however, I still slept through the 2nd part of the lecture where the guest speaker gave her presentation after we finished our paper.

Can't be blame lah. The ambience of the Nanyang Audi is just so SO sleep-inducing & the theatre seats are so comfy. zzZzZz...


Anyway, I've just came back from D&D committee's meeting.
I'll be joining next yr's D&D main comm as Pageant Coordinator. It's gonna be fun. But busy. Gotta manage my time well...


It's Organic Chemistry mid-term test tml... Time to mug.. mug mug mug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home