Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Frustrated!

I am so so frustrated and disappointed with myself..

I missed Maths Tutorial again.

I'm certain I didn't hear my alarm clock ringing and although my mum did call me this morning.. I answered the phone still dreamily and went back to sleep after that. I seriously don't mean to!

Damn lah.. I'm already so behind time for maths le.. Having lots of difficulties coping with the chapters. Why am I still missing the lessons... Whatsmore.. I've already planned to ask the tutor some questions today.. Waste my effort lah.

Attendance is taken. I think the tutor will most prob have a bad impression of me there're the most number of zeros beside my name.


Someone tell me what I have to do? Do I really have to install 10 noisy alarm clocks to wake me up?


Haix...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home