Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Johor trip with parents!


Went to Johore today with my parents to do some shopping!

Had delicious-favourite Bah Kut Teh for lunch before we started to shop.

My aim for the day:
  1. To get a pair of jeans
  2. To develop photos
  3. To stock up food for hall use

My frequent shopping area - shops outside The Store.

Bought a pair of jeans and managed to have my photos developed within a day. Saves me the trouble of having to return there another day just to collect them.





A total of 404 photos!!! (thick eh?)


Was lazy to develop the photos everytime after I took them thus, have been accumulating these photos since secondary school years - accounts for the thickness of the pile. Haha.


However, some of the older photos turned out to be very blur as I haven adapt to using that digital camera of mine during the earlier years. Had set it to very low resolution back then and thus the photos appeared rather pixelated. Sianz 1/2.


Guess I'll have to spend quite some time organizing all of them into albums. hmm...



I passed a restaurant and saw this outside the shop...




It wasn't my first time seeing egg shells being hung on plants but it IS the first time I've seen such a large number of them.

Can someone please PLEASE educate and enlighten me what's the purpose of the egg shell to the plant? Or the plant to the egg shell?

Can't be just for decoration ba? Cuz I find them amusingly-disgusting! Looks very much like silk rolls produced by the silkworms I've seen in China.

Ok.. they don't really look alike, but the egg shells just remind me of these silk rolls.

Socks, I wasn't kidnapped by the sewing machine ok? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home