Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Start of Uni Life!

U know what???

I am now sitting alone in my hostel room, blogging, music-ing and waiting for my friends to call me before I go meet them for lunch because...

I overslept and missed my VERY FIRST uni lecture which was at 8.30am.

Damn! Whatsmore, the subject I missed was PHYSICS! Sure diff for me to catch up man..

Anyway, the past few days had been really busy BUSY BUSY.. very tiring yet fulfilling.

On Monday night which was the 1st day of school (even though I had no lessons at all), we attended the Joint Hall Dinner + Bash by dbl O! It was a blast man. I had so much fun with my dear Khydra peeps and we simply enjoyed the whole dinner + dance session lots! Haha. After the bash, the clan went supper together at a nearby coffeeshop outside NTU called Ah Fang Coffeeshop! LOL!


Following on Tuesday (yesterday), was a super-duper busy day. I forced myself to wake up at 8am (had only 4hrs of slp!) so as to drag myself to the library to meet my SPMS Latte og-mates to adjust our timetable so we can have as many lessons together as possible.

Afterwhich, I joined the pageant friends and we went for clothes-fitting at The Heeren's NUM.
Ok people.. Don't start laughing ok? I'm rather surprised they selected me for the Hall 8 pageant too cux I was like having so much fun during the hall camp and preserved no image at all. LOL!

Anyway, after clothes fitting, we had dancing lesson at a dancing school in Tanjong Pagar.
We had to learn Street Salsa! I found it rather hard for a non-dancer like me to have to dance in heels. I even have trouble remembering the dance-steps lah! BUT! Since, I'm given this opportunity, I'd really love to gain a memorable experience out of it and just have fun!

We then had dinner at Jurong Point before coming back to hall for the Catwalk practice session.

Bathe and slept very late as usual.. @.@

Ok.. I gtg now, friends waiting le.. will update more next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home