Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

none

University life is beginning in less than half a months' time and I'm starting to fret. It's going to be the end of freedom! I'll miss home, miss my carefree life, miss my friends and miss BF dear too. Sighhh.. at the thought of having to study again...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
The past week seemed to pass SO QUICKLY =S
Went out with Joadine on Wednesday to do some shopping & dine. It's been such a long time since I last met up with her so we had lots to catch up on about each other's life.
Lunch-ed with Dear on Thursday.
And it was Mahjong Nite at Socks house on Friday. Played for about 6hrs or so before Dear came to pick us up for supper. Didn't feel exactly tired. In fact, I'm crazving alot for mahjong now!!! Right at this moment!!!
Went MOS-ing with Dear on Saturday, which was yesterday night. Was there for the event hosted by Great Eastern. The programme wasn't that nice but at least the partying started at around midnight.
I seriously lack sleep right now @.@




my blog is getting boring...
*yawnz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home