Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

DIY Steamboat!

Attended CBC 113 mass tutorial this morning before Dear came to fetch me from hall.

Off we went shopping for groceries... and then back to his residence for steamboat!


I LOVE STEAMBOAT!


It gives me the eat-all-I-want feeling. Yay! Haha!

But still... I think we were a lil' too greedy and we brought so SO MUCH ingredients for the steamboat -

Veggies, prawns, chicken, fish, carrot, mushrooms, hotdogs, crab sticks, fish dumplings, tofu.

The preparation and cooking process was fun!

Eh.. I can cook rice ok?

And our soup tasted really delicious!!

We were so-so bloated after the meal and there were LOTS of food left over still.

Next time must estimate more accurately. Don't waste food le. Haha!

I want more steamboat session!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home