Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Shopping for dance outfit


It's fun yet tiring. But I'm just going to hang in there for 2 more weeks!
Like what my friends and seniors say.. Enjoy every moment now to the fullest so I wont regret my time spent later.

Anyway, the seniors have created a blog site for the dinner and dance event which includes entries about our pageant preparations too. I'm busy to blog often so you all can refer to this website :

Went out to town with the pageant ppl yesterday to shop for our dance outfit. Had to get a pair of heels, black halter top and a black flair skirt. These are not sponsored loh! Lucky I already got the skirt.

The shopping process was damn tiring and almost dreadful. We went around to almost every shop, tried on numerous heels and halter tops which are mostly not suitable. The guys settled their black leather shoes within less than an hour and they ended up following us around and waited boringly outside the shops.

Till evening time, I only managed to get my top. The gals proceeded on to citylink to look for more heels while the guys each went off for their respective dates.

I still didn't managed to get a pair of comfortable black heels of 3 inches high. Any kind soul willing to lend me? =D

Hmm.. Gonna have practice again this evening at hall so it's time for me to organise the notes a lil' and revise! Can't catch up with lectures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home