Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm finally back home yesterday from the 6 Days & 6 Nights NTU Hall 8 Camp!

The camp's totally fantastic!

The theme for the camp was Oneiro which means - Dream.
The first day started off with the sorting of all campers into 4 clans. The sorting method was rather interesting and creative. One of the programmer dressed up and acted as The Sorting Hat in Harry Potter's and started out reading names to be sort into the different clans.

My clan is KHYDRA! - something to do with many-headed snakes de lah.. don't ask me to explain the meaning of the word cuz I also dunno. Haha!

Camp was fun. Night games, pool games, field games, dirty games, muddy games, dragonboat race, lazer gun competition, initiation night, SP night, chalet stay, fright night, friendship dance, mealworm feast, amazing race, beach games, cheer fight, campfire.

I love it all!!!

K-Clan rocks! The 6D6N had been tiring but every moment of it had been spent meaningfully and created lots of beautiful memories.

Through the hall camp, I got to familiarise myself a lil' bit more with the hall life and my neighbours. Coincidentally, they're all from my clan! Hmm.. Makes me feel much better esp when I'm away from my comfort zone at home.


Ok.. I'm damn tired.. Need to rest. Shall update more when I get the photos later! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home