Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Adelene!




Yet another friend's bday in the month of September.
21st birthdays are making me so damn broke... But afterall, it's a once in a lifetime so enjoy it my dears.
We celebrated the actual day of her bday over dinner at Timbre with a hearty meal!
The portion was really good and we couldn't manage to finish the food even though we sat down as hungry cats.


Our mini beef burgers, and half-eaten roasted duck pizza & seafood platter!

Mini beef burger was my favourite!




Inspired by the Taiwanese drama Why why love?

Jas came up with a plan to help Ade find her "10th Guy". Initially we started counting the 10th single guy who walked into Timbre so Ade could go get his contact but plan failed.

So we changed the rules and got Ade to ask to take pictures with 10 stranger guys on the street. Even though she din managed to pick up the courage and ask for a contact, I bet this 21st bday incident would etch deeply in her memory. Hahah.

The underpass street musician sang her a Birthday song when we walked past..




Shots taken on Jas's polaroid.





Over 12 years of friendship... and still counting!


I don't think the girls do read this blog but I just wanna say:

Jas & Ade. I cherish our friendship. Really do! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On friday, Dear & I also caught a movie marathon at GVmax, Vivocity.

My friends should know I love horror movies and of course I won't miss the Phobia 1 & 2 movie marathon!

It was $38/pax for a Thai buffet dinner + 2movies + a popcorn combo + complimentay entry pass to St James Powerstation!

The buffet dinner was catered by Hotel Rendezvous and it was not bad at all. I love the sweet and sour fish and the Thai tom yam crispy chicken!

A short dance segment and lucky draw was conducted by Shan & Ros before the start of the movie but guess I wasn't lucky enough that day to win the holiday trip for 2 to Phuket.. Aww. envy the lucky winners.

I would have to agree that my senses were really so so awakened that night by all the fright and scare. It was exciting! =X hahaha. but the movies ended quite late at 1.30am, and I had to attend the spanish make-up lesson in school at 9am the next day so the lack of sleep was quite a pain. Of cuz we didn't go to St James.

Yay! lots of horror movies nowadays, I'm looking forward to DARAH which is coming soon. If i'm not it's a local production, with the scene settings either in Msia or Indonesia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home