Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My FIRST Teacher's Day present!



Went for tuition today and my cute tutee actually gave me a teacher's day present! I totally didnt see it coming. Haha! How sweet... =D

Taught 2 tuition sessions at different places before rushing down to Marina Square to meet GuanCheng, SongGuan and Peiwen to catch up before SG fly off to Taiwan next week. He'll be studying at National Taiwan University (also NTU) for 4 years.

The guys had to rush off to their other gatherings so peiwen and I had Korean food for dinner at Suntec, did some shopping before heading home.

Such a coincidence to bump into Kaixiang, Fuxiang and Jason in one night. Haven been in contact for a long long time. Shall meet up with the sec sch peeps soon.

Had been so busy for the past week that time seem to fly past. It's going to be Week 5 of the semester and mid term tests are coming up!

Over the week, I attended Korean Cultural Society's welcome tea session and signed up as member, attended the last Hall 8 dinner&dance meeting, skipped a 9.30am lecture, celebrated Candice's 21st birthday with Joa and Aud, watched Final Destination 4 and tried hard to start studying.

So far, travelling from home has been fine and I've sort of gotten used to it. Looking forward to recess week and hopefully I can discipline myself to keep up with the work. Really cant afford to get cui gpa this sem anymore.

JYJY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home