Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Monday, August 24, 2009

We gathered for Edwin's belated 21st bday dinner at DoubleBay, an Aussie restaurant to have fish&chips on Sunday evening. Lynn brought a mystery guest for the night and it turned out to be HoTing, Edwin's and my primary school classmate. It's really been a while. Haha. HoTing seemed abit shy to talk as he was rather quiet the whole night.
Edwin, Alan, HoTing.



Lynn & I!


We brainstormed for almost half an hour after our dinner on where to go and what to do next. This always happens whenever we meet up due to inadequate planning.

In the end, we ended up a Marina's Square arcade and Edwin was hooked onto the UFO catchers! I love "giap giap" machines too! But ever since I spent a bomb in taiwan trying to catch the cuties, but to no avail, I always think thrice everytime I feel the urge to try my luck.

He managed to get a Domokun softie on a try that was totally lucky and without much aiming. LOL!

After which, we played Bishi Bashi and tortured our arms. Ends the gathering with a nice group photo as usual. Looking forward to next outing which is supposedly before Minsoon's bday. =D

I love my childhood friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home