Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The past week was so exhausting. I finished lab early at 12.30pm today then Jeff drove us to JP for lunch and arcade. Afterwhich, I decided to skip the 4.30pm lecture as I was feeling too tired, would be falling aslp in class even if I were to be physcially there, so no point.

I had only 3hrs of sleep the night before as it was already late by the time i return home from the basic culture and sign language course, and I still had to finish up lab report.

I think I haven't really mentioned before, but I've joined the Welfare Service Club as a member of RSPHI - regular service project for Hearing Impaired. We'll be attending weekly sign language lessons now till november before the regular service begins next year, which is to tutor the HI children at the HI centres.

I'm really glad to be accepted into the club after the 2nd interview. I've been interested in this since year 1 but have failed to join till now, which I reckon is the final chance for me to get involved in such school activities before I graduate.

So anyway, the pageant ppl had their full dress rehearsal in hall today before their big day on this coming saturday. Since I skipped my 4.30pm lecture, I certainly did not stayed on in hall till 8pm to watch them. Took the MRT and dropped by at Bugis to take a look at the costumes @ Masquerade. Dinner & dance's on this Saturday but I haven even prepared a suitable outfit to suit the theme :


Villains.


Hard right? Might probably end up dressing as a witch or dracula if got no other suitable ideas.


So anyway, for some last minute casting of votes:

http://www.funkygrad.com/hall8dnd09/


I need some sleep very badly.

Adios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home