Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Monday, August 17, 2009

It's my 1st day at school today for Year 3 Sem 1!

Finally had to travel to and fro home. I was kinda excited cux I wont miss my outside friends and wont miss home so much now.

I didnt managed to work at Max's event with Dan Dan cuz my fever came back on Friday morning and I had to give up the job. Felt damn sorry to deliver this bad news to Max early morning at 7am+ and I tried helping him mass sms my friends to ask if anyone could replace my job that day, but to no avail. Fortunately, Max found one later that morning and I could then rest and recuperate peacefully.

Went to see doctor for the umpteen time within this 2 mths and it was just common flu and fever. Yet I took so long to recover. I think my immune system is impaired. Ok not that serious, maybe just WEAK.

Nevertheless, I'm happy and well now! Enjoyed the 1st day of school SUCCESSFULLY STAYED AWAKE throughout all lessons! Proud of u Fung ^^ We'll see how long that can last though... =X

Took Spanish this semester and I must admit my tutor is a pretty lady from Spain. Weet~
I'm in love with learning foreign languages! Somehow I feel that Korean seemed easier to learn, but it's seriously too early to tell for it's only the 1st lesson. Well, very much looking forward to the next lesson on Wednesday! =D

For now, I'm still pondering over whether I shl apply for INSTEP (overseas exchange programme) or not, but the deadline for application submission is 20 AUG which is this thursday. My gut feeling tells me I'll be giving it a miss and wait for GSS (global summer studies) application instead.

Tml's lesson is early at 9.30am. But it's only an hour lesson before having a 4hrs break. Shall go to the ECA fair with the peeps and maybe join something meaningful since I wont be tied down by hall activities anymore. Oh.. and do other micellaneous stuffs like replace new ezlink card or buy books etc. etc.



*eyes are tired but brain is too enthusiastic for rest now -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home