Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Union Day today so all lessons before 1pm have been cancelled, meaning NO LAB SESSION today!


Well, this gives me more reason to procrastinate and not do my lab report. Yea, back to my beautiful world of rushing lab report every week again.


The clique had wanted to catch a movie in the afternoon but the plan was cancelled due to unsuitable movie timings. WJ, Jeff and Amanda came over from the west to visit TampinesOne and Downtown East but I was too tired to join them. Decided to catch up on my beauty sleep instead. Nevertheless, they're damn nice. They drove over to my house and fetch me to school for my 4.30pm lecture! Save me the hassle of taking the 1hr 45min journey to NTU by MRT and bus.



Lecture ends at 7.30pm and I met Fun for dinner before we went back to Hall 8 to visit them at their pageant trainings. Many seniors went back to give their support too. This year's pageant dance is damn cool. Shall not reveal what they'll be dancing just in case Hall people chance upon my blog and I would like to save the surprise for them till the DnD.

Do drop by to "beo" the contestants or cast a vote!


The voting is on for the Mr and Ms Popular of NTU Hall:
http://www.funkygrad.com/hall8dnd09/



Updates of the pageant training can be found here:
http://hall8dnd0809.blogspot.com/


Fun & Fung

Fun rebonded her hair. I think it suits her alot. Pretty pretty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home