Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

School has already started for a week now, yet I haven attended a single lesson cuz I'm sick.

Down with flu, fever and sore throat. It's been the 3rd day now, fever has subsided so I'm ruling out the possibility of H1N1.

Supposed to be working for Max at an event from thur - sun, quite high paying job. But suay as I am, again, I couldnt start work cux I was still feeling sick. Hopefully will be well by weekend to work.

I have been quite worried for the past few days over my timetable for this sem. I was allocated only one elective module when the timetable was released last week, meaning I had only 11AUs, severely underload. Fortunately, very very fortunately I was able to add 2 other modules during the add/drop and now I have a nice 4-day week timetable.

Looking forward to going sch nx week. It'll be a brand new experience travelling to and fro sch everyday since I won't be staying in hall anymore.

Please let me get well soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home