Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

K-box with Latte!

I just can't seem to change my old habit!

Being the Little Miss Late as usual, I was the last one to meet up with the peeps at K-box Marina today! Was supposed to meet them at 1.30pm but I woke up late, took my time to bathe, to have lunch and to travel. So in the end, I arrived at 3pm!

Nevertheless, I think this was one of the best K-box session I had with my friends. Had lots of fun and even though I don't sing that well, I don't feel too bad. Cuz' every now and then, someone would definitely make a joke of themselves. LOL! Oops.. =X








** We look so formal in the photo!!! **


Photographer: "Take informal one!!!"




**Er.... Like no difference.. **

LOL! We can't seem to express our high-ness in photos.

After K-boxing, we went to HK Cafe to chit-chat and have dessert.

As Mie Lin says, the night is still young when the others had to leave. So Charis, Mie Lin and I went shopping crazy at Bugis till their shops closed. LOL!

I'm sleepy now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home