Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Week update!

It's RECESS WEEK!!!


The long awaited one-week study break has finally begun. Which means I'll have more time to sleep, eat, study and on the contrary, relax!

So far, I've only completed 2 mid-term tests, which means I'll still have to mug for 3 other papers after the term break. Furthermore, we'll have to submit 2 projects with presentations... One for Mastering Communications and the other for Fundamentals of Management.

I'm really aiming for consistency in my work for Term 2. Afterall, I'll be having my highly-anticipated 3 mths holidays starting from May after I complete my semestral examsin April! Excited!

Anyway, the supposedly study break really feels like a holiday break to me, at least for now.
I haven't been to ktv for ages. If my friends hadn't drag me along with them yesterday, I could hardly remember when was the last time I had paid to sing.
Even though my singing = CMI, their company made it fun. =D


Me, Mie Lin (K-Queen) , Eunice

The 'ktv couple'. LOL!
There was so much food we could hardly finish. Kbox should have given 2 servings of drinks per pax instead of serving us plenty of chips. How can anyone eat and sing well at the same time? Swallowing these heaty stuffs like nuggets, chips, fried ebi, fied mushroom balls definitely made the throat dry and affects the vocals.

Lunch at Zingdo was not bad. It's located at Level 1 of the Jurong Entertainment Centre.


It serves Korean Food where you will have to 'cook' it yourself. Same concept as Pepper Lunch.



It's been a really busy week and I've been sleeping only less than 6hrs each night. Time to catch some beauty sleep this week.
It was lab work on Monday morning, as usual our group ended up being one of the last few to leave the lab even though we were almost an hour earlier from the actual release time. I think we really need to complete our experiment faster so we can have more free time. Due to boredom while waiting for the experimental results, I started playing 3D bomberman and also took photos on my Hp.
SBS Teaching Lab.



Our experiment of the day - Electrolysis.



Tuesday and Wednesday passed by rather peacefully. School.Eat.Mug.Eat.Sleep. +++

The official Hall Olympics Closing Ceremony was held on Thursday night.
I was given half day leave from lessons due to the rehearsal that is held a few hours before the actual thing. As a result, I missed the Biochemistry mid-term test and will have to take it after the recess week! I went down to SRC to do the Parade thingy before returning back hall to study for next day's Chemistry test. -.-"



Kennard & I.
After our parade and before he rushed off to prepare for his dance competition.




Congrats to Hall 8 Dance Team for clinching the 3rd place in the Inter-Hall Dance Competition!!!

^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home