Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Post-exams thoughts!

Life's been great ever since semestral exams ended on the 29th April.

I've completed Year 1 in Uni!!! I find it hard to accept the fact that time just seem to pass so quickly! I'll be starting school in August as a Year 2 students! O.o

Anyway school's not all over yet. Starting next monday I'll be travelling back to NTU every Monday and Thursday for the entire month of May to attend Korean Language Classes. Then there's the exam on 11th June. (if I remembered correctly.. haha)

I hope it's gonna be fun and interesting!!! ^^

..... and hopefully I won't end up wasting my SU credits on it.



Finally... all lined-up with post-exams activities!

On the last day of our paper.. we went to NTU's Sakae Sushi for buffet!! Eat till they're broke =X before we went gaming at Jurong Point's arcade.

Went shopping-crazy with the girls the next day and I'm sure all of us are pretty much satisfied with our buys. Haha.

Lunch-ed with Dear today before I went back to NTU to vacate my hostel room. There were hell loads of stuffs to be removed from the room!

K-boxing with Latte clique tml!!!
Ok.. short post for now.. I better get going and knock myself out in bed soon.
(Hopefully I can wake up and meet them on time tml =X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home