Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

B'days in January!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!




January passed by so quickly. Now, I'm TOTALLY in the Chinese New Year Festive MOOD!!!

Despite screwing up my chem lab experiment on Monday, this short 2 days of school had been a gd one. Because ever since I returned to hall on Sunday night, I've been telling myself that I only need to endure 2 days of lessons before I'm gone with the wind!

The Chinese New Year wind.. LOL!

This morning, I went for Maths and Mastering Comm tutorials before I headed home. This means that I had missed the 2 hrs Management lecture in the afternoon, and will be missing the 2 hours Physics and 1 hr Biochemistry lectures tml.

But... WHO CARES? Haha!


I'm all ready to go back to my Ah Ma's house in Malaysia tml! *Excited*


I just love spending CNY in Malaysia! ^^


Hmm.. I've brought back tutorials from hall, like a ton of them or so, but I'm already doubting that I'll be touching them at all... Kiasu-ism...Sian.


Ok people, have lotsa fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home