Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Wanyi's 20th Birthday !!!

WANYI IS FINALLY 20!!!




See that 2 ominous-looking candle on the cake? That's what I fear most!

One after another, we're all aging! I'd just turned 19 not long ago and now our beloved Lao Niang has already hit the big 20! Time flies and before I realised, it'd be my turn already.

Can't believe that we're actually discussing about where to hold our 21st B'day celebration just yesterday already. LOL!


Anyway, Jiesi, Xian and I met up with Wanyi yesterday to celebrate her birthday!

Initially, we've planned to have our dinner at the Sun with Moon restaurant at the Wheelock place. But due to their poor service, alright, indirectly, hahaha, it was actually fully reserved for the evening and we were told we can only dine for 1hr before the table is cleared for reservation.


Thus, considering other dining options, we finally ended up in Tonkinchi @ Shaw.



We're craving for Jap food that day.


A pity this restaurant doesn't have the sushi conveyor belt. I love it when those sushi goes round and round while we dine so I can reach out and grab one of it when I happen to have a craving for it instantly. Haha!


Xian and Jiesi acting cute while we waited hungrily for our food. =X


Wanyi's recommendation!
(I got the one with Pork Katsu though...not bad ^^)



Finally, everyone's got their food!




The set meal was served with dessert. It's a jelly-like thing with coffee at the bottom so you have to mix and stir with the jelly layer before eating it. I don't really like it though.

After dinner, we crossed over to Far East Plaza to shop a little before having more desserts at Xing Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Cineleisure.

We had Mango Snow Ice and wy had her Almond Tang Yuan.
Lixian tried to help WY and I take a photo but all of it caught us either unprepared or moving.

Zi pai turned out much better! Wahahaha!
Me with the Birthday Girl!
It's a happy happy day spent with my dear girls.
Just the 4 of us, yet I had lotsa fun and really enjoyed myself! ^^
Trigger-happying all the way!!!

No group photos!!!

Cuz... it's taken on Xian's cammie! Shall get it from her soon. Hopefully when she's not so busy with her work then can see her online. HEHE!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home