Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MOGU-MOGU!!!

I'm still experiencing problems in posting photos onto blogger!
I wanna blog about my trip back to Dunman Sec last Sat but I just can't upload the photos! Shall leave it till I reformat my com then. Haha!
Anyway, I met up with Wanyi on Monday after tutorial class ended.
We went shopping at Far East Plaza and then had dinner at this newly-opened Japanese Restaurant recommended by Lao Niang. She saw its advertisement on newspaper and wanted to try out the food there.
MOGU-MOGU is established based on Japan's self-service food purchase concept.
At the end of the entrance to the shop, there are 2 automated machines where one would place the orders for the food, drinks and even desserts using menus on the touch screen.
Payment is made by inserting $2/$5/$10 notes into the machine. Just like how we usually top up our ez-link card.
The interior of the restaurant looks clean and nicely decorated with Japanese floral prints.


Wanyi and I both had the Kawaii Bento Set which comprises of Teriyaki Chicken, boiled vegetables and a very cutely-shaped egg!

Damn cute lah! Looks like piyo-piyo sia!

The eyes are actually sesame seed and its beak is a tiny piece of carrot!

I was attracted to this bento set because of it! I ate piyo-piyo!!! LOL!
Overall, the food was rather nice and filling. Very exquisite!
Definitely worth trying!!! ^^
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home