Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, January 17, 2008



The weather is so warm today!

*Heat Stroke* =(


I'm currently in hall with roomie now. Blasting our fans to the fullest!

Even after bathing, I still feel the headache caused by the intense heat. Now I really do miss the Nov/Dec rainy season, except for the fact that insects are more prevalent during those period of times.

I opened my eyes this morning and realised it was already 9.27am.
My first lesson of the day starts at 9.30am... which means... I'm freaking late!

However, I felt that there was no point rushing for it cux I'll surely be late so I snoozed a lil' longer before washing up and prepared to go for the 10.30am lecture.

Luck for me, whatever's taught during the 9.30am Chem lecture is what we already learnt before in JC. So.. Not much loss.. Haha..

Supposed to be having biological chemistry lecture now, yes now.... while I'm typing this very random entry. But... No point no point lah... The things taught today are rather basic so can read up on my own. And the most important reason why I skipped lesson is cux of the lousy lecturer.

Trust me, he's really lan!

His monotonous voice, constant stammering, SUCKY pronounciation and his dumb habit of diming the lights (he switched off all the lights in the entire LT on the 1st lecture and was rudely contested by some students) made it almost impossible to focus in his lectures!

I'm sure many of my coursemates feel the same too.


Ok anyway, I'm just so glad it's the nearing the end of the week le... which means I'd be able to go home soon!!! Hmm.. only after my 2 hrs tutorial tml which would be ending at 6.30pm.

Super sian!





I MISS HOME!!!





Miss mum's cooking!!!





Miss my bed!!!






Miss Chippie!!!







I miss dear too... He'll be coming over to have dinner with me later. Happy! ^^

This entire week seemed to pass very slowly.
Had Klan Steamboat dinner in the common hall on tuesday and block supper yesterday night where we played games and had Old Chang Kee's.

Anyway, we also painted a Chinese New Year banner yesterday night. I know black's not suitable for this festive occasion but that's the only clothe we've got. Haha.
There goes...
The Year Of Rat 2008!!!

The colours are not really nice and the bigger rat looks kinda distorted and FAT.
But... We should still be applaud for our effort to rush out a last minute notice mah.. Haha!!!
Erm... .... ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home