Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, October 29, 2009


JENNIFER'S BODY. As the title of the movie suggests, this filmis all about featuring Megan Fox's good figure and seductive look. I personally dont think she's super pretty. (why the big hooha over her??) She's just hot in her dressing. I would say it's more of a Chic-flick than horror film.

Caught it after lab with the clique at cathay cineleisure. Had been craving for a movie lately. I just cant wait for the movie 2012 to be screened. Bet it's gonna be as fantastic and panoramal as The day after Tomorrow which I've watched at least 5 times on cable tv & once in cinema.


Look out for Paranormal Activity... that seem to be quite a horrorifying movie. It was said to be comparable to the original Exorcist.






It's last day of practical today! It means the last day of me working in CBC lab if I'm going to UK next semester! which means I'll be doing organic chemistry over there.. I hope I can cope with it.


It's gonna be November soon! I'm waiting eagerly for a reply from UK. I haven't got my acceptance package!!!


Meanwhile final sem exams are approaching and my 1st paper is on 16th Nov. I better get myself out of the holiday mood and start studying soon. I NEED to!


It always seem like there's not enough time but I'm really not sure what they've been spent on. Probably the countless 21st birthday celebrations which flood my schedule almost bi/weekly; the nature of my timeable which ends late after 5.30pm everyday so by the time i reached home, am already too tired to study; the pain in my back and shoulder that I really hope will disappear soon; I NEED to curb my addiction for TV shows. CableTV is ruining my life. ok. less serious.



Anyway, we've finished the basic sign language course and this is good news so every wednesday I no longer have to stay back late till 10pm in school for the lesson. The lack of sleep is killing me. But I know many times, it all boils down tomy bad time management skills. again.



There's so much things I wanna do!!! I NEED 10 days per week.






*combs her bangs and goes to bed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home