Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Had just registered for the courses which I intend to take next semester.

My latest interest: Spanish! and Traditional Chinese Medicine!


Muahaha.. hopefully I'll be able to get the modules man. If everything goes well, it'll be a 4-day study week for me. OH Oh! Have I mentioned before that I won't be staying in hall anymore?

I didn't get a place in hall Yr 3 onwards, competition's high lah.. with the Yr 1s coming in and guaranteed hostel accomodation. Anyway, my supposed-roommate, Puifun did offer me her place instead cux she didnt want to stay but I find it no point lah. Quite sian liao also.
In fact, I'm quite looking forward to being home everyday, and I predict that I'll also have more time to meet up with my good old friends rather than cooping up in sch/hall repeatedly seeing the same faces!

I ALSO predict that the long trip to and fro school is gonna be very tiring but time allowed for family bonding is definitely more worth it! =D



Alright.. gonna catch a nap now, going to tutor my favourite gal later... -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home