Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

TML IS THE DAY!

Finally, the long awaited taiwan trip! I'll be away from May 17 to May 28... Most probably switching to a spare Starhub line so I won't be receiving unimportant SMS that costs me!!!

I've learnt my lesson from m'sia trips. I have to pay 60cents for each SMS which I received! I can't control this at all. Imagine being in msia durin CNY and receiving lots of forwarded greetings. Damn costly. So... I'll be using Starhub line, which is for my own use and frens in Singapore who don't know my number wont be able to contact me, unless of course, in case of emergency, do call my house phone and my parents would be able to relay the msg to me.

Totally excited now! It'll only be 12 days but being a homely gal...I'm gonna miss home, miss BF, miss my pets...

Will blog when I'm back! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home