Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Monday, June 15, 2009





It's nearly been a month since I last updated! Have been back from taiwan trip long ago but was too lazy to update all the photos and blog bout it, partly cuz I havent received some of the photos from the others yet. Taiwan trip was a super memorable experience!

Just finished working at the PC Show yesterday. Was so drained out after the 4 days of promoting and sales. Met quite a bunch of familiar faces at the event and sweet GF bought me drinks and donuts when she visited me during work. Was really busy throughout the day and didn't really eat well the 4 days. Thanks to BF who came to accompany me back home after work, gave me the support when I was feeling so tired.

Recently just took up another new tuition assignment, also Chem/Bio but is Sec 3 student in Tampines. Will be giving tuition and lookng for other event jobs at the same time. Initially asked to replace a girl to work at CommunicAsia but due to last min changes wont be working anymore. So.. hoping to get other event jobs. Any lobang pls intro! Hehes.

Shall upload photos of Taiwan trip when I'm free. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home