Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

An enjoyable day can be made this simple yet blissful...


Met up with BF after tutoring session and bus-ed to Katong to satisfy my cravings for 49 Katong Laksa. Favourite! Thereafter, bus-ed back to Tampines where we caught the X-men origin, Wolverine. Was feeling so full from the laksa that we didn't feel like having dinner and went straight to the movie.

My friends told me that WOLVERINE was a so-so movie, not very nice and it's ok to miss it. Yet, I thought that it was quite worth it, interesting to know how X-men actually began to form even though the movie's not SUPER nice lah.

Carnations were selling out fast but luckily there was this shop which was opened until after our movie ends and so managed to get some pretty carns for mummy.

There was a charity fun fair set up across TM where the plain field was and I pointed to the small Viking ride, "That viking so small, I think even I dare to sit loh. I want to play!" I've always had a phobia for pirate ship aka Viking rides ever since the ride operator stopped the ride halfway-through just to allow me to get off (due to my incessant wailing) during my first and only try!

As much as I felt like trying that small ship, I was only kidding! It's so embarrasing to sit on a kiddy ride lah! BUT THEN, BF dragged (literally!) me to the ride and psycho-ed me to sit after knowing there's no age limit to the ride. And the next moment I know, it's adrenaline rush for me and I'm like screaming and cursing. SO embarrasing lah! I know it's a kid's ride but I just cannot stand the feeling of "heart dropping" when the ship plunges downwards. Nevertheless, I'm happy tt BF got me on the ride and he didn't mind doing such silly things with me. Chances for such childish acts don't come often. Embrace 年年十八! (if only...)

Feeling hungry by then, we had our dinner/supper at Kim Gary Restuarant. Seaweed fries and Cheese baked mixed grill. =) It feels so good to live near 3 shopping centres and the convenient MRT and bus interchange. I love Tampines man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home