Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am so hardworking. Travelled all the way to Yew Tee yesterday for Mahjong session at Denz's house. Felt shuang to mj even though I lost $3 at the end of 2 rounds, wasn't really that bad.

Had dinner with Jiesi dear at Sakae Teppanyaki before we went to Bugis Street. Had lots and lots to chat with her about since we last met up about 2 mths ago. I learnt so much about Taiwan's travel from her and I can't wait to see and experience things for myself! =D

The bad news is: my eyes are injured from the excessive sub-conscious rubbing. They're so dry and now even blinking is uncomfortable. The worst thing is I CANT WEAR CONTACTS! Super dun feel like stepping out of my house for gatherings/ shopping/ meet-ups now. I'm gonna seek treatment tml. Hopefully nth happened to the cornea because from what I heard, one cannot wear contacts for a long period of time if the cornea suffers an abrasion. Taiwan trip is nearing, shit dun happen pls...



=(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home