Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's only been a week of holidays yet I felt like I've already had a month's break. Been busy hanging out, play, enjoy since the past paper on 27th Apr. And the amazing thing is that I seemed to be getting less sleep than I did duing the exam period! So tired. I need a full day rest sometime soon!

Was out with Mielin, Charis and Kang yesterday to discuss about our itinery for the taiwan trip. We'll being going on land tour for 7 days to travel all around taiwan before spending a free and easy 5.5 days in Taipei. So there we were, sat through almost 5hrs in Haagen Daaz@ Wisma Atria to plan our schedule. It was tiring yet fulfilling to be able to plan your own trip, like where and when to go, eat play etc. I'm so excited and looking forward to 17th May!

Damn Influenza A, I really hope that the virus will be controlled soon and stop spreading. Was a little worried when Mielin told us that we might get quarantined for a week if Taiwan shows cases of the infection too. *Prays*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home