Name:
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom

Year 3 NTU Chemistry'2011 Currently on an exchange at University of Warwick for the Spring/Summer Term.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009



Caught this movie last Saturday, I wouldn't say it's extremely frightening, but you do get the kind of 'hair-standing' feel after watching it. It's not like the typical Ju-On or The Ring kind of horror flick where the sound and images scares u more than the plot. Coming Soon is one with a storyline behind it. I've seen newspapers and net rating for this show which is not very high, but personally I would recommend you guys to watch this movie, whether or not you are a fan of the genre cuz' I think the production is rather special and horror element is rather fresh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've finally handed up the very last lab report for this semester! FINALLY. phew. haven't been sleeping well the past few nights. getting only 4 hr+ each night. there were 2 midterm tests last week, and now I can't wait for the report for the Art of Academic Writing to be completed before I start gearing up for exams. Hope it's not too late by then.
Mentally drained. -.-
오빠~ 내가 너무 피곤해서 자고 싶어요~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home